Richard Stallman粉丝群  - 讨论区

标题:微软禁止GPLv3开源软件进入Windows Phone

2011年02月19日 星期六 12:16

根据开源推行者,红帽雇员Jan Wildeboer透漏,微软禁止GPLv3协议的开源软件进入Windows Phone 和Xbox 应用商店。

e. The Application must not include software, documentation, or other materials that, in whole or in part, are governed by or subject to an Excluded License, or that would otherwise cause the Application to be subject to the terms of an Excluded License.

文档、软件,及其他材料,全部或部分,均有排除协议。

“Excluded License” means any license requiring, as a condition of use, modification and/or distribution of the software subject to the license, that the software or other software combined and/or distributed with it be (i) disclosed or distributed in source code form; (ii) licensed for the purpose of making derivative works; or (iii) redistributable at no charge. Excluded Licenses include, but are not limited to the GPLv3 Licenses. For the purpose of this definition, “GPLv3 Licenses” means the GNU General Public License version 3, the GNU Affero General Public License version 3, the GNU Lesser General Public License version 3, and any equivalents to the foregoing.

根据该Jan Wildeboer的说法,换句话说,GPLv3, LGPLv3, Affero GPLv3协议都将被排除在外。

The consequences of this strange exclusion are not fully clear to me as I am not a lawyer. But one thing is extremely obvious. Microsoft wants to keep its platform clear of Free Software. Period.

微软为什么这么做?就是要在他的平台上,清空自由软件。

引用来源

2011年07月26日 星期二 23:42

iphone平台已经有了Cydia,而Cydia给了我们能在iphone上运行的gcc,有了gcc,我们就能建立起一个世界。

M$也一样。既然越狱不犯法,数字霸权之墙就总会被打开缺口。自由软件进入M$的平台就不非得通过M$。

因为自由软件“始终代表最广大人民的根本利益”,所以自由软件是不可战胜的,即便是不可一世的M$一样无法阻挡。

如下红色区域有误,请重新填写。

你的回复:

请 登录 后回复。还没有在Zeuux哲思注册吗?现在 注册 !

Zeuux © 2024

京ICP备05028076号